Friday, January 10, 2014

Words of Wisdom...................

Bookmark and Share


Empowering Women Corner
By: Cilea Davis


 - I forgive my mind for believing that what was I ,what always had to be ..... Lyanla Vanzart .....I,m in a recovery leg of my journay. My pace is slow , and I am trying to gather and conserve, energy for the race . I know I will kick in up ahead. In the past I mistook these time as moments of weakness,or failure, but God intends for us to refuel. God wants us to lean on his mights so that we are prepared and encouraged . When you feel unable to keep going , you are ready for the recovery leg, in fact most of us are well beyond ready before we realize God,s desire to carry, direct, and renew us. God wants you to finish strong . He just did,nt intend for you to run alone.


- Insanity is repeating the same thing over, and over, and over again expecting different results..... Change is an action step that we are taking new action to bring positive change to our life. No longerl accept the unacceptable ways ,that do not work for us.

- WORDS OF BELIEF..... When I am afraid, I will trust in you , in God whose word I praise in God I will not be afraid , what can mortal man do to me .....Psalm56:3-4

 
- Serenity is not the absence of pain. Serenity is reaching beyond surface appearances into inner truth, knowing GOD is working our highest good" Sandy Scotto Siraco.... We are at peace today knowing that God is doing for us ,what we cannot do for ourselves.

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading our blog, leave a comment ,about what you read , thanking you in advance Cilea Davis

    ReplyDelete