Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Women Helping Women

Bookmark and Share

I have a testimony.....
Being in qurennteen has forced me to fall in love with me....again!
I must admit, I missed her. She had gotten so disconnected that she lost the very essence of herself. She's was so spontaneous and outgoing and her love for people had changed drastically. I didn't know why she had left me but dang on it I'm glad she's back. This chick would think of and idea or business and before you knew it, it was up and running. She had jewelry stores and a kiosk at the mall, she gave events every other month, she helped so many women and girls conquer their fears and gain confidence by living so freely. You know the kind of free, where she didn't care about what others would think of her. I missed her so much..
This chick inspires me to be so much more. This bad to the bone boo is a wife, mother of two amazing boys, daughter of two wonderful parents, sister to so many women (family is not always blood), auntie to so many beautiful little girls, a life coach, a minister, a teacher, a nursing home administrator, a praise team leader, a marketing director, a philanthropist, a model, an amazing dancer, an author of 5 books, a kareoke queen and so much more but most of she's an authentic child of Christ that believes she can do all things through Christ Jesus who gives her strength.
Dang I'm Glad She's back to help others conquer their fears by building confidence in themselves...just by being who she is..
Laticia Nicole Beatty
The Transformation Evangelist
#Speaklife
Image may contain: Laticia Nicole, closeup

No comments:

Post a Comment