Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Live your life
- Take sixty seconds for yourself and ask yourself what you need. If you need support today, ask for it.
- We must value our ideas, our energy, our time and our life to a degree that we become unwilling to waste who we are.
- Never make anyone else responsible for your happiness.
- It does not matter whether you consider yourself religious or not - you can still pray! The divine energy of the Creator is within you.
- It's not what you say that matters. It is where you speak from within yourself that counts.
- When we resist or avoid looking at ourselves, the universe will hold up a mirror, making denial impossible.