Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Caring

Bookmark and Share
Photo: ASK HEALTH NUT GIRL
~By Rachel Kieffer, Nutrition And Health Coach, New York, USA 

Dear Health Nut Girl, 
I am very upset because my family constantly criticizes me for my size, even though I am active and healthy. Do I really need to be skinny to be healthy?

Hi Magnificent Goddess,

We live in a world
With a very narrow view
Of what is healthy
What is beautiful
What is attractive
And what is sexy

And it hurts 
When the people around us 
Reflect those oppressions
And direct them at us

Women can be vibrantly healthy
In a wide range of sizes
And women can be unhealthy
In a wide range of sizes

If you feel like your body size
Limits you and creates health problems
Than gently look at your habits
And gradually make loving changes

Caring for your physical self
Is a joyous act of self love

If you feel that you are 
Living a healthy and vibrant life
Embrace yourself
Your whole self
And refuse to accept
The tyranny of thinness

Learn to say
Who says???
Who says 
I can only be healthy at a certain size?
Who says
I am anything less that absolutely beautiful?
Who says
That I have to believe the messages of harshness?

The most important thing
Is to speak to yourself
With loving kindness
To create self acceptance
Where SERENITY resides
And criticisms cannot flourish

You are a gem
Precious
And beautiful
Magnificent
And radiant
Please believe that
And Fall In Love With A Healthy Life.

Xoxo

For inspiration, information and health programs visit 
Www.healthnutgirl.com
Www.facebook.com/Healthnutgirl

Please like, comment, ask a question and pretty please share <3https://www.facebook.com/WomenAsVisionariesWithLoreRaymond

No comments:

Post a Comment