Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Beautiful Words for the soul

Bookmark and Share http://www.ibelieve.com/blogs/wynter-pitts/believe-trust-and-move-on.html
Who have you opened your heart up to and what have you allowed to be planted inside of it?
Let God’s word grab you close and tell you how beautiful you are. How special He made you and how He is more than enough for you.
Believe His word, trust His truth and move on.
I wish I could say that six years later our brown eyed, green eyed dilemma has disappeared. It has not.
Actually, with an added set of twin girls, the awkward conversations have gotten increasingly more awkward. I find myself having to reaffirm my girls in who God created them to be, often. Sometimes it sticks immediately, sometimes it doesn’t.
Regardless of how long it takes, I am committed to teaching them that God’s truth is all that matters.
Allow God's word to plant itself in your heart. No one else can.
Today, believe, trust and move on.
Photo by: Kathy Batten
To read more click on link..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment