Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Inner Peace

Bookmark and Share
Sedona was recently named one of the Top 10 Most Sacred Spots on Earth by Sandra Ramani, a travel writer. And certainly after living here since 1999 and doing spiritual retreats here since that time and seeing what has happened for so many people who have come here, I know it's true.

The Native Americans believe that Sedona is one of the most important power spots on the planet and that the energy that is here can be used for transformation. That is what we see everyday here in our spiritual retreats. The energy here is known as vortex energy and you can feel it when you go to these special places.

The Native Americans also say that "the veils (to other dimensions) are thinner here". When I first came to Sedona in January, 1999, I received a very clear message from my High Self that I had to change my life. I really heard the message and really listened. I went home, spent 6 months closing my law practice, and then started coming to Sedona regularly before moving here in 2001, right after 9/11.

A few years ago, as I was taking one of my friends to meditate at one of the vortexes here in Sedona, I was telling her that once you're at one of the vortexes, sometimes you can find a special spot that feels right to you. A few minutes later, a man was walking toward us and he said to us, "do you know where the vortex is?" and I said "you're here". He pointed over to my favorite place to meditate and he said, "when I walked by there, the hair on the back of my legs stood up". I guess he found his spot!

The energy in Sedona is so strong that it can have an impact on people even in their sleep. We had one person who came for a Soul Adventure retreat and she couldn't sleep the entire 4 days she was here. Although,interestingly, she felt very energized and never felt tired. She came back to do another spiritual retreat about one year later and this time, she slept constantly. She would do a session, go back to her vacation rental and sleep, get up for her next session and then go back to sleep again, and that's how it went for her entire retreat. The energy works in such interesting ways.
Sedona is well known as a sacred place, and practitioners from all over the world are drawn here to do their work. Some of the most amazing healers, energy workers, light workers, body workers and therapists have come here because they know that this spiritual hot spot will support and enhance their work. I am so proud that Sedona Soul Adventures has the best of the best of these incredibly gifted practitioners for our spiritual retreats. We have people from all over the world working with us - people from England, Germany, South Africa, Holland and of course, from all over the United States -- as our practitioners for our retreats.

Can you imagine what it's like to work with the most amazing healers and energy workers who are able to harness and direct the incredible, transformational energy of Sedona? This is what we do every day with our spiritual retreats - I feel so blessed to be a part of it.

In a short period of time (usually 3-5 days), your life can be changed dramatically when you come to Sedona to do one of our customized spiritual retreats. I just spent two hours last week having coffee with someone, who was here 5 years ago for a spiritual retreat after the shattering loss of her baby grandson. She said to me, "Debra, I never told you just how completely Sedona Soul Adventures changed my life" As you can imagine, after her grandson's death, she was grief stricken and completely depressed. After many months of this, her husband and her daughter came to her and wanted her to go on anti-depressants. She told me she knew that wasn't what was going to help her. She said a prayer for help and found us on-line. Even though she had never heard of us before, she "knew" that this was going to make a difference in her life. Her Soul Adventure Retreat completely transformed her. She said to me "and now, 5 years later, it's so amazing to me that it continues to help me every day of my life".

These are the kinds of miracles that happen with the amazing combination of the sacred energy of Sedona and the wonderful practitioners who do our spiritual retreats.

Sedona is a very sacred place. Coming here can change and transform your life. What are you looking for?

Inner Peace?
Happiness?
Contentment?
Finding your life purpose?
Dealing with a difficult situation in your life?
At the end of your rope?
Not living your life in the best, most joyous way?
Becoming the person you came to the planet to be?
Finding your Soul Mate?
Discovering your Goddess/God power within?
I invite you to join us here in this sacred place, at this sacred time for our planet.
Call us and ask to speak to one of our Angel Guides who will design the perfect retreat just for you.
Many Blessings,
Debra Stangl
Founder
Sedona Soul Adventures

www.SedonaSoulAdventures.com
877/204.3664 (toll free)
928/204.5988 (outside the US and Canada)
P.S. Right now is such a beautiful time to come to Sedona, the wild flowers are blooming, everything is so green and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment