Tuesday, October 27, 2015

jomen Helping Women

Bookmark and Share
Women Helping Women!


Adrienne Langley
Have a purse at home you don't want? Fill it with snacks, sanitary and hygiene products. Next time you see a homeless woman, let her have it! 💚
EDIT: I was reading through some of the comments and a few people suggested back packs or rolling luggage for men as well!
** I can no longer accept/receive friend requests here, only atFacebook.com/AdriLangley
EDIT #2: I am so amazed by the outpouring of support from everyone!! Well over 70,000 shares! I will be posting pictures, possibly a video of me handing out my bags. Keep a look out at the page I linked above ^^ and thanks again!! Keep sharing and sharing ideas!! 💚💚💚
**IT'S NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO READ THROUGH ALL OF THE COMMENTS, BUT IF ITS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT ANYONE HAS POSTED MEAN, HURTFUL, OR JUST DOWNRIGHT RUDE COMMENTS. I WILL BE DELETING AND BLOCKING SAID PERSON. LIKE MY MOMMA USED TO TELL ME, "IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!"
Thank you again to all the ones who are showing support and being kind! I wish I could reply to you all but it's getting too hard, if you have something you urgently need me to see, message me on my other page linked above! Thank you, and be kind to one another! 

No comments:

Post a Comment