Friday, April 10, 2015

Bookmark and Share
How To Raise Your Vibration........




Most of us know that when we're looking to attract love into our lives, it's best to come from a place of wholeness, with a heart full of self-acceptance and self-love. So how do you get there?
In the wake of a challenging breakup, I began to take steps to fill myself up and learn to be my own guardian. Now, after a year of taking these steps, I genuinely feel brimming with love every day. Taking these steps to cultivate the state of "being in love" on my own has not only made me happier (which it has), but has brought tremendous changes for me in all facets of my life. I feel more attractive to the opposite sex, have many sustained moments of joy, feel more vibrant and alive and no longer worry about being single.
Luckily, there are many books and articles out there about how to feel more connected to the vibration of what we want in our lives, so we can attract the object of our desire. Even more good news: you can take certain actions to treat yourself well, and change your vibration frequency.
In other words, bringing in the right love starts with loving ourselves. Here are a few steps that can help you achieve that state.
Click on to read more:
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-18254/how-to-raise-your-vibration-attract-more-love-into-your-life.html

No comments:

Post a Comment