1. The Gift of Change – Marianne Williamson This is an amazingly inspirational book about change. More specifically it confronts people on fear, chaos and the things people do not want to face. This book challenges people to grow through change and to accept change as it comes. Even with people are not ready for change, this book shows you how to navigate change at your own pace. Be sure to CHECK out other books by this author as well. She is an inspiration and dedicated to helping people find spiritual solutions to real life problems.
2. Desire Map – Danielle LaPorte Ready to get your desire on? This is not just a book, it is a guide to living. This amazing book talks about how you can bring your goals and feelings together to map our your life. It helps you start feeling how you want right away. This is a must have for anyone interested in self-development and also brings your future into the now. Gotta have it!
3. Excuses Begone – Wayne Dyer First and foremost, I love most books by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer. He is amazing! This book navigates the excuses people tell themselves and transforms people’s excuses by giving choices and a new way of thinking. This book shifts people out of excuse mode and shifts people into an empowered way of thinking. Dr. Wayne Dyer encourages people to examine your inner monologue and shows you how to shift your perspective and your thinking. It is an amazing book for self-growth and personal transformation.
4. CHANGE YOUR Thoughts, Change Your Life – Wayne Dyer In this book, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer uses the ancient text the Tao Te Ching which was written by Lao Tzu. He takes the ancient teachings from this text which he then applies modern life. Also, he uses the teachings and extracts the important benefits of each teaching and relates it to multiple areas of life with a spiritual focus. For example, many of the chapters cover topics such as letting go, living without conflict or how to work through conflict, being flexible to circumstance and situations, and living life with ease instead of via struggle. This book challenges you to live differently by challenging your thoughts about how you perceive things.
5. The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz Don Miguel Ruiz’s book which is based on ancient Toltec wisdom inspires people to get past limiting beliefs and these teachings give a basic path to personal freedom. This is an amazing book which teaches you how to apply these principles to your life and when applied can help you live with greater ease.
6. The Gifts of Imperfection – Dr. Brene Brown I’ve personally purchased all of Brene Brown’s books and she is amazing. She covers the topics that no one wants to discuss and she does it with grace and ease. Within this book, she talks about how you can love yourself with all of your imperfections. She teaches vulnerability, authenticity, self-compassion and forgiveness. This is an amazing book for those who want to let go of self-criticism and grow from within.
7. Awaken The Giant Within – Tony Robbins I don’t know of any person who does not know about Tony Robbins. He’s a legend in the arena of personal development. But this book, while quite a few years old, is still so valuable with regards to making personal change and connecting with one’s personal power. This book contains a powerhouse of principles focused on helping you find and gain your personal power. Also within this book Tony Robbins lays the foundation for you to build your life upon. His success principles and guidance are fluid and focused on how to get to your desired destiny.
8. The Power of Self-Discipline – Brian Tracy Got discipline? Brian Tracy is a leading personal-development guru who teaches on topics such as time management, productivity, and discipline. This is an amazing no-nonsense book by Brian Tracy who discusses how discipline can assist you in reaching the success you want in your life. This is a book to help you with self-mastery.
9. The War of Art – Steven Pressfield This book is amazing for many reasons. First of all, the author relates to real issues and real people who struggle with trying to connect to their creative genius. Creative people such as artists and writers sometimes get stuck with expectations and how to move forward. This helps ease the struggle and helps creatives to break through the roadblocks that are created within the mind. Whatever creative discipline you plan to embark upon, this book is for you if you wish to remove the obstacles which takes you to the place of your highest level of creative discipline.
10. Ask and It Is Given – Abraham Hicks This is one of the best books about how to manifest using THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. It’s a step by step guide show how to utilize principles which teaches how to gain what you desire through your feelings. It teaches you to choose love instead of fear and gives a step by step process of how the universal principles work. Want to live a fulfilling life? Through this book you’ll discover the powerful processes of attraction that will help you get that flow that you are desiring.
Again, it was a tough choice to pick a top 10, but these recommendations are stellar. These are all must haves for those who wish to take their lives to the next level and start pursuing your dreams today.
If you wish to challenge yourself further, why not work one-on-one with a coach? If you are interested, SIGN UP for a discovery session with me and start busting through your blocks today.
In love and light, kristin
Want more inspiration? Stay Connected:
Follow me on twitter @transformapath or on instagram @transformationalpath