Friday, February 5, 2016

Self -Esteem

Bookmark and Share
My coaching client today told me that she felt jolted and surprised at my assessment of her situation. She realized my job is not to make her comfortable but to wake her up to her own self-sabotaging habits and possibilities for success. She was jolted and made sober minded to really see the state of her life and to commit to making positive changes and fulfill her assignment. My coaching clients have to decide if they are really ready for; a jumpstart, accountability, a sugar coated pill or the pill of empowerment. There are 3 things that must change in one's life if you want to recover from procrastination, addictions, depression and low self-esteem. To schedule your one-on-one life coaching session with me...call 323.964.1736 or email - Jewel@DoNotGiveUp.net

 

No comments:

Post a Comment