Monday, September 15, 2014

Partner...........

Bookmark and Share

<3 Want to find & keep safe-feeling, happy love? Check out Prince Harming Syndrome -my best selling e-book-now www.notsalmon.com/prince-harming - now 50% off- only $9.99- for a limited time! This OPRAH recommended e-book helps you let go of anger (at yourself & ex), better spot red flags sooner, plus keeps your relationship moving smoothly forward during inevitable bumps! You can read an excerpt from PRINCE HARMING SYNDROME, reviews, plus learn some of the psychologically-researched tools HERE: www.notsalmon.com/prince-harming And... my best-selling e-book can be conveniently read on your computer, Kindle, Nook, cellphone - anywhere you can read a PDF! Find out more here: www.notsalmon.com/prince-harming 
xoxo Karen
RECENT PRINCE HARMING READER NOTE ON MY FB PAGE:
Rachel Mott : Your book prince harming syndrome has been an absolutely blessing!!! It's as if you wrote this book specifically for me I am so grateful I've discovered your book! Not only has it helped rebuild my spirits after a terrible break up from my Prince Harming, I've realized what amazing personal growth I had actually made in the last 2 years I spent in that terrible relationship! I would of never discovered that without the words from your book! Seeing the positive outcome from such a terrible relationship has been a blessing in disguise. Thank you for your words! This book is a must read!! -
Rachel Mott 
(Thanks Rachel!!)
Find out more about PRINCE HARMING SYNDROME - A PDF E-BOOK YOU CAN READ ANYWHERE YOU CAN READ A PDF - WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH EVERYWHERE: www.notsalmon.com/prince-harming
xo Karen Salmansohn
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment