Friday, December 2, 2011

PRAYER FOR - BATTERED WOMEN

Bookmark and Share It is God's desire that you know, His will for your life. In God's divine providence there is healing for crippled and damaged emotions. He delivered you out of the authority of darkness and translated you into the kingdow of His dear Son.

 Old thought patterns are replaced with new and the metamorphosis from "Victim to " Victor becomes a reality. You are more than a conqueror through Him that loves you. Learning to live Victorously is a process that takes time. We have to train our senses to know right from wrong.
You will overcome personal fears of failure, of being alone or of having to prove yourself to others. You can look in the mirror and approve of the "you" God created.
He gives you the GRACE TO COME OUT OF THE SNARE OF THE ENEMY, YOU WILL NO LONGER FEAR THE OPINIONS OF MAN.
BY: GERMAINE COPELAND -

5 comments:

  1. Over 349 wonmen have view Prayer for Battered women. Please pray for our women in needed. Women Helping Women stay in prayer don't give up. God is with you.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers for those who have been and are victims of abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called on the LORD in distress; the LORD answered me and set me in a broad place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will let go and let God guide me. I will praise You, for You have answered me, and have become my slvation.
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.

    ReplyDelete