Sunday, July 5, 2009

PRAYER FOR - BATTERED WOMEN


It is God's desire that you know, His will for your life. In God's divine providence there is healing for crippled and damaged emotions. He delivered you out of the authority of darkness and translated you into the kingdow of His dear Son.


Old thought patterns are replaced with new and the metamorphosis from "Victim to " Victor becomes a reality. You are more than a conqueror through Him that loves you. Learning to live Victorously is a process that takes time. We have to train our senses to know right from wrong.

You will overcome personal fears of failure, of being alone or of having to prove yourself to others. You can look in the mirror and approve of the "you" God created.


He gives you the grace to come out of the snare of the enemy, you will no longer fear the opinions of man.
BY: Germaine Copeland

5 comments:

  1. Is this group still in action - are there new post still being written? Jennifer jennsthreegraces

    ReplyDelete
  2. please pray for my daughter Jennifer she is being emotionally abused!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff they comfort me.
    Amen!
    You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
    Amen!
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
    Amen! Be still Jennifer and wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait I say, on the LORD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I called on the LORD in distress; the LORD answered me and set me in a broad place. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me.
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel weak feel useless I need n want Gods hand to walk by me in time of my life thru this. I am 9 months pregnant with my first baby boy who He has blessed me. my husband of 5 years shows me no love beats me chokes me punches me strangles me. most of all he is hurting our un born son. I don't call the cops cause im scared of his family n him. I am ready to take action an let God do his Will an help me out of this

    ReplyDelete